I’m back. I’ve been back for about a week but in hiding. More on that later. While I was in Seattle, I:
- turned 24. I still feel like I’m 18. Except when I feel like I’m 35.
- went wine tasting
- went to Redhook Ale Brewery (lots of sipping on this trip)
- got a Kindle for my birthday (yeah!)
- ate lots of fruit from the farmer’s market in Yakima
- was caught by surprise every time somebody called coke/soda “pop”*
- went fabric shopping with my quilter-extraordinaire Aunt Ginger
- hung out with a rooster
- taught Aunt Ginger how to crochet
- cut out the fabric for an apron
When I returned, I caught a cold. I decided to go out with friends to the Orange International Street Fair anyway. Then I went to book club to discuss Howl’s Moving Castle. Then my cold got worse. I’ve been trying to take it easy and somehow blogging slipped away from me. But I’m back!
*I say “coke” 80% of the time (I lived in Texas as kid). Unless I’m getting a Dr. Pepper, y’all.